Miscellaneous Detail Information
Various details of the MGTD such as lamp specifications.
Lucas Spotlight Codes
- SFT 576 S stands for spigot fixing, found on chrome lamps.
- FT indicates flat topped beam, which I would guess equates to fog
- 576 indicates a 5.76in reflector.
- SLR S equals spigot fixing again.
- LR indicates long range.
- CFT or CLR indicates it was designed for a commercial vehicle, and
originally had a black body.
Home | History |
Details | Myths and
FAQs| Literature |
Entertainment | Gallery | Links |
|© 1999 - 2017 by Christopher C.
||Page last updated on January 1, 2015