Click here to add your MG News.
26th June 2009
Web-site launch for ex-Works MG Midget '138 DMO'
The new web-site for the ex-Works MG Midget '138 DMO' is now up and running, although still very much 'work in progress'. There is a lot planned for the car in 2009 and it should be out on the circuits in August.
There is a section on this web-site for 'Other MGs' that Julius have owned and/or raced over the past 30 years. If you have any interesting information or photos on any of the following racing MG's, he would very much like to hear from you.
- MGC GTS 'RMO 699F' ex-Sebring Works car that I discovered and brought back to the U.K
- MGB Roadster 'KAE 155E' ex- Neville Marriner prodsports car, later the 1980 Willhire 24-Hours car and latterly in safe keeping with Jim 'Basher' Banham.
- MGB Roadster '6594 AP' ex-Ray Dilley car - now believed to be in the USA
- Pierce MG F2 (1951) Ex-Harry Peirce Soth Africa Grand Prix car, now racing in HGPCA & VSCC events
- Rae Davis' MG Metro Challenge car - one of the original series/championship cars - sponsored in period by 'The Chelsea Workshop'
- MG Magnette: 'SAMBO' 'TBC 993' - ex Rae Davis, Mike Yarnley etc etc
- MG Magnette: 'FANNY' 'RVS 946'
- MG Y-Type Twin Cam racer (The Purple Peril) Sold to Simon Robinson in the late '70s - is it still around?
Landline 0044 (0)1926 885835
Back to the News content
Made in England