Click here to add your MG News.
13th April 2004
MG ZS - A NEW STYLE R-EVOLUTION
An exciting new-look MG ZS has been revealed.
- Bold new exterior appearance
- Striking interior and fascia design
- Stunning new body kit complements new wider track on ZS 180
The new ZS style reflects the car’s supremely dynamic nature, merging bold, distinctive lines, with a purposeful stance to create a truly attractive sports saloon. The new front bumper features a striking splitter feature, housing all new twin lens headlamps for enhanced driving illumination. A new ZS 180 body kit includes fender vents, wheelarch and sill extensions to accommodate the increased wider track and new stunning 17" multi-spoke alloy wheels.
The new cabin is dominated by an all-new fascia and console arrangement, with new instruments, switchgear and seat trim designs contributing to a truly sporting driving environment.
The new ZS perpetuates the strong MG family resemblance initiated by the XPower SV sports car and the latest ZT saloon.
- New front bumper including integrated front splitter
- New and larger MG grille
- New twin lens reflector headlamps
- New rear bumper including new exhaust finishers
- New tailgate/boot lid
- Remote plip activated boot-opening release
- New lip spoiler (as standard fit on all models)
- New 17" alloy wheel (standard on ZS 180, optional on other models)
- New ZS 180 body kit – wheel arch spats, sill mouldings, fender vents
(Standard on ZS 180, optional on other ZS models)
- Attractive new fascia incorporating rotary air vents
- New fascia console with new soft-touch membrane switches
- New column stalks
- ATC air conditioning
- New seat fabrics and door casing inserts
- New fascia insert treatment – a Technical Grey finish
- Master locking switch and driveaway locking for occupant security
- Prices range between £11,295 - £17,300
Back to the News content
Made in England