How to use the search
- The first 'search for' field is used to search for one or more words, or a phrase within the classifieds. You can leave this blank to select all classifieds.
- The four pull-down lists are used to filter the search results. The default (all sections, all models etc) does no filtering.
- You can select more than one item from a pull-down list by using control-click.
- When using the County/State pull-down, selection of the lines beginning with ** will be ignored - they are just there to split the list by country.
- If you select a Country and a State/County that doesn't match you won't get any matches. For instance Belgium and New South Wales has little chance.
- The search file is updated every 15 minutes, so if you have just added an advert it will not necessary be visible immediately.